Welcome to Outback Performance
This is my private personal training gym serving Bossier Parish, Louisiana, located In Benton, north on Highway 3. This small gym gives big results.
I offer customized training to work around your current barriers. If you’re 40-75 and
- Confused on where to start on your journey
- Confused because you’re stuck and not getting results
- Confused on what to put in your mouth
- Confused because you don’t like the person starring back at you in the mirror
- Confused about what to do after Physical Therapy
And you’re stuck in a constant state of indecision because of the multitude of solutions in cyberspace.
Let me help you get unstuck and make fitness fun again.
With more than 10 years coaching experience, I can coach you to start from where you are to where you want to be. But don’t take my word for it, here are reviews from some of my previous clients.
“Shane McLean is very motivating and a lot of fun to be around. He has a great attitude and cares about you the client. My own personal experience with him was excellent; he designed a program that was specific to my physical abilities and needs.
You can’t go wrong if you hook up with Shane he will help you achieve whatever you goal is.”
“Shane McLean is a great trainer. He encourages, motivates and is patient. I’m no spring chicken. He’s helped me gain back the two things I needed to achieve-strength and endurance. He makes workouts fun.”
“Shane McLean typifies the Personal in personal training. Over the course of the six years, he has tailored my workouts to not only improve my overall fitness but match what was going on in my life as well.”
Outback offers a few advantages over the typical commercial gym.
1. There is no membership or joining fees. You pay for coaching and the use of the gym by appointment.
2. You customize your own training environment. You can play your own music, set your own training temperature and you can choose whether to train in or outdoors.
3. It’s part gym, part game room and part boxing gym. Not only will you train but you’ll have fun doing it too.
4. Free coffee, water, towels and snacks.
5. My Australian accent
If you’re in the Bossier area contact me here for a complimentary tour and physical assessment.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Follow Outback Performance on Facebook here
And Twitter here
Thanks for stopping by.