Personal training is often viewed as a luxury. The buff guy /attractive female trainer taking care of their wealthy client is a cliché sometimes portrayed on television and other mainstream media. In reality, nothing could be further from the truth.
Rising health care costs and the obesity epidemic, combined with affordable gym memberships, have led to a rise in everyday people hiring personal trainers. For example, people who
- Want or need to lose fat
- Are in pain/injured and cannot afford physical therapy/rehab
- Are looking to remain active in their retirement years
However, after a while personal training can become expensive. On top of finding time to exercise due to the demands of work, family and the occasional sickness, exercise can get pushed to the bottom the to-do list.
Also, if money needs to be trimmed from the budget, personal training costs can be the first to go. Does any of this sound like you?
If you want the expertise a trainer provides but cannot afford the price tag then online personal training can be a solution to those problems. Other advantages of online training are:
- Reduced price but not a reduced service
- Training on your own schedule, whenever and wherever you please
- Individualized exercise programming
- Accountability and motivation
- Taking the confusion out of your training in this era of information overload
Having a coach in your corner can take your training and results to the next level. A personal coach working just for you is something you need to experience because it’s very empowering. If you’re the type of person who
- Knows his or her way around a gym
- Is reasonably tech savvy
- Likes being told what to do
- Has a busy work schedule
- Wants results yesterday
Then online training is the right fit for you. It just so happens that Balance Guy Training loves online training and my website can be found right here. If you’re interested in online training, you can contact me through my website or here
Your results are just a click away.